How to Deposit
All you need to do in order to deposit at GGPoker.ca is to be a registered GGPoker.ca player – download the GGPoker.ca app for your device and complete the installation and sign-up process.
Once you’ve signed up, it’s time to fund your account so you can hit the tables! Here’s how:
1. Open The GGPoker.ca app & Log In
Log in using your username and password
2. Choose the ‘Cashier’ option
Select the ‘Cashier’ option within the GGPoker.ca app.
3. Select your preferred payment method in the Cashier
The Cashier will open in a new window. Select ‘Deposit’ and choose your preferred payment method from those listed on the page. Add the amount you would like to deposit.
4. That’s it, you’re good to go!
Check out some of our unique game types and hit the tables.
* You can change your deposit and withdrawal limits by verifying your account and visiting the ‘Responsible Gaming’ tab in the Cashier.
How to Withdraw
Once you have fully verified your account, you’ll be able to withdraw funds from GGPoker.ca.
This is how to begin the process:
1. Log into the GGPoker.ca app and select ‘Cashier’
Log in using your username and password and select the ‘Cashier’ option in the GGPoker.ca app.
2. Select your preferred withdrawal method in the Cashier
Once the Cashier has opened, select ‘Withdrawal’ and choose your preferred withdrawal method from those listed on the page.
3. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select ‘Withdrawal’
You will see a confirmation message if your withdrawal request has been accepted by the Cashier.
The withdrawal may need to be approved before being fully processed; to check the status of any pending withdrawal request simply visit the ‘Withdrawal’ tab within the Cashier.