Use your camera to express yourself while you play
GGPoker’s SnapCam feature allows you to share your excitement of
winning a big pot or disappointment at missing all your outs with your table mates!
How SnapCam Works
To record up to 15 seconds of video,
select the green SnapCam video icon on the table
(beside the emoji and chatbox icons).
When you are finished recording,
press send to share it with everyone else at the table.
More Information about SnapCam
- Your device must have a camera function to use SnapCam, with microphones also supported if available.
- Players that have muted their chat (via ‘Helmet Mode’) will be unable to view SnapCam content.
- SnapCam can also be blocked if required via each player’s profile page.
- Up to four SnapCam videos can be shared simultaneously at a single table; if more than four players attempt to share, the SnapCam content will be queued.
Social Media Sharing
Every hand in your poker journey can be accessed and exported as a Hand Moment
through PokerCraft. Hand Moments capture all the excitement of a hand in a single image
that can be easily uploaded to social media.
Sharing to Social Media
- You can share the hand directly to your favorite Social Media sites or use the custom URL to link to the hand history directly.
You can use Emojis to express your emotions and interact with fellow players.
Enjoy the added dimension of communication and fun at the poker table with our Emoji integration.
While playing in a hand you can open the emoji menu at any time. The emoji will play as soon as you select which one you want.
After the Hand
At the end of a hand you will be able to choose from one
of three emoji to quickly react to what just happened during the play.
Brand Ambassador Emoji
Switch from the basic Emoji to our special Brand Ambassador emoji featuring DNegs and ElkY.
Show up, Show Out
All your Emoji will be changed to the special Brand Ambassador emoji, including the after hand reaction emojis.
Audio Space / Voice Message
Bring a new level of camaraderie to your poker experience.
With our new features, you can bring your voice to chat with fellow players,
all while enjoying your favorite poker games
- You can use Audio Space to have discussions during certain Tournaments and VIP Tables.
- Joining a Featured Final Table or VIP Table that has an Audio Space as a table observer will enter you into the Audio Space discussion as a listener.
- Press the microphone button in the message window to open the recording screen.
- Press once more to begin recording your message.
- You can send a voice message of up to 120 seconds.
Details and Limitations
- The broadcast of offensive content, such as racist or sexist content or images, is not permitted, nor can players use SnapCam or Audio Space to harass others. If you witness a player broadcasting such content, please contact help to make a report.
- Players found misusing Social Features will lose access to the feature and GGPoker may take further measures if deemed necessary, such as restricted microphone usage.
- Please be aware that submitting false reports may also lead to unfavorable consequences.