Win a Fortune
fortunes are waiting to be won
What is All-In Fortune?
Each AoF table (excluding featured tables) will feature an All-In Fortune Jackpot. Each time a player goes all in, the player will have a chance for the Jackpot pot to crack open!
How does it work?
Each time someone goes all in, the Jackpot will shake. Each time someone goes All-In, the jackpot is one step closer to breaking! You don’t have to win the hand to take home the prize, so even if you lose, you can still come out ahead.
How do I win?
How big is the prize?
The size of each All-In Fortune will be determined based on a random chance combined with the game buy-in level. However, the higher the stakes, the higher the possible rewards!
What about the MEGA FORTUNE?
What is the Mega Fortune?
How much could I win?
The exact size of the Mega Fortune is dependent on the blinds, but keep an eye out, the largest of which can be worth up to $20,000!
Can I see who has won?
You can check a list of the most recent winners in the game client by clicking the All-In Fortune Icon or you can check your own All-In Fortune wins in the client in your PokerCraft Hand History as well as in your client balance history.
Where does the prize come from?
Buy-ins will include a fixed jackpot fee that contributes to the jackpot pool
Play All-in or Fold at GGPoker.ca and remember,
Promotions Terms & Conditions
- Players must be aged 19 and above to participate in this promotion.
- All dollar ($, C$, and T$) amounts are in Canadian dollar currency (CAD).
- Please note that prize pools and jackpot guarantees are subject to change and some amounts listed on this website may not be current; please check the guarantee amounts listed in the tournament lobby of the GGPoker.ca app for up-to-date prize pool information.
- GGPoker.ca reserves the right to modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGPoker.ca has the right to investigate and remove the players once confirmed.
- Each promotion’s terms and conditions are subject to the site terms and conditions, which can be found here.